Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pricing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TwOgUnZzUp69069, Oct 22, 2007.

1. What's the normal price for a 1/2 oz. of Sour Diesel??? 1 oz.???

2. It would help if you told people where you are from...around here I could get a 1/2 for 120 and an oz for 200 area. This price is gonna vary A LOT though

3. 120-160 is a rough estimate

4. Yeah all depends on location...

Canda = Cheaper... i.e. $120 a half.

Here it could range from $165 a half to $220 in some parts of town.

5. In my part of canada a ounce rarely goes over 190$ or so, and the average is 160-170 for your solid but not amazing chron.
    Half ounce costs around 90-100.

It really depends where you are, bro.

6. damnnnnn...... you guys got some good connections or just cheap bud. around here a half of dank will run you 190 min! but i probably could get better if i looked for a dank connect but i only buy mids so i dont know if it gets cheaper.

7. Did you know somebody told me geographic location had nothing to do with price range? What bull s@#$.

Anyways I think I could get a half zip of Sour Diesel for around $170 here in Cali.

8. They musta been dumb or a scammer. Geographic location has everything to do with prices.

9. well im getting and oz of green bud for 250$ an oz

10. Too bad, that multi colored rainbow bud is the shit ;)

11. i think it has to do with supply and demand and strain, and provider and quality. think about it. an ounce of pre 98 bubba kush is gonna cost. especially if it comes from a reliable source with a proven track record. i prefer kush to all other strains. $400 for an ounce of kind bud is the norm where i live. sometimes more......

12. this is my I AM STONED post for the night lol :)

13. I'd say $280 at most, assuming 20/gram and no price breaks.

14. 280 with good connects. most people get it for 350ish$. thats for an ounce of sour d.

sold in dubs and dimes, its 20$ a gram.(more like .8 though)

15. if ur being sarcastic then ur wrong. I have gotten bud that does come in colors. I have seen bud that is literally ALL purple. It just comes ALL purple, no green except for the stems. I have also seen the same with blue and red, and white/gold.