Pricing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mastashea, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Hey im new to weed but i can get haze and I wanna start to sell it could people leave me wat good prices would be if I was to sell it such as dimes 1/8 and thats all i know so could you tell me more on quanties and prices for quanties

2. :rolleyes: sure kid.....

a dime bag, is like..... 10 bags full of pot.... and that goes for like... i dont know, in boston, probaly for like.... $323.89

an 1/8th is like.... an 1/8th of.... a plant... and that costs about $174.52

then you have your dub... or... 20 bag..... thats 20 bags full of pot... and with discount included, thats like..... you know.... maybe $5000 bucks.

3. I suggest you read the rules, discussion of selling is not allowed.

4. :laughing:

5. Respectfully, if you don't know how much grass sells for then you have no business trying to sell. Running a commercial op is not for the naive.

6. the "I am not a drug dealer!" line is a nice touch to0

7. Not sure if you know what your talking about, trying to sell weed but dont know prices, saying your not a dealer, and breaking forum rules... anyways

In Canada;

A dime bag is exactly what it sounds like a dime which is 10, you get 1 gram for $10
    An ounce averages for about $300

Prices are high.... Thats why we grow :)