Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pricing and measurments

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anchorshag, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I live in the UK (Devon if that makes any difference) and I have no idea how much pot costs. My connection says 1.4 for £10.

1.4 what? Grams? Tons? I don't know! How many joints could I roll with that?

I've heard alot of people talk about 1/8s, eighths, ounces but how am I supposed to know what's what and what;s the prices for them? If someone could make me a nice little table with estimates for the prices it'd be much appreciated!

TIA. :)

2. 1.4 grams, thats about 3 joints worth. eighths are 3.5 grams, quarters are 7 grams, halfs are 14 grams, ounces are 28 grams. i dont know uk prices for those tho

3. #3 Braddock, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    prices around my area are the following:
    gram (1.0g) = 20$
    eighth (3.5g) = 50$
    quarter (7.0g) = 80$
    half (14.0g) = 150$

hope this helps you out man, welcome to the community.
    remember, quality is really what matters. so make sure to inspect whatever your dealer's got and if it looks like shit, it probably is.

4. 3 joints from 1.4????? Skimpersssssss.
    Prolly only like 2 but still small.

And OP, it just takes time to understand and get a feel for prices and what each amount should look like. Although depending on how dense the bud is, it can get tricky.

5. Hey thanks I was wondering the same thing my friend is gonna hook me up with 3.5 grams for $50 and I was wondering if I was getting a good deal

6. my location sucks.

$20 - gram
    $60 - 3.5 grams
    $110-120 - 7 grams
    $200 - 14 grams

7. #7 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not in my area. I don't pay any more than $40 for anyless than 4grams. I love that my dealer has been my best friend since we were 4 ^_^

8. #8 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That sucks! I just picked up 18 grams of some dank vegan weed for 130$ ^_^