Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by catpuchino, May 26, 2013.

1. Anywhere from $200 to $300 in my area. If i drive to the city $200 for oz of dank. Prices kinda have shrunk since Colorado legalized it, but the 5-0 still crackdown hard here in Utah.

2. ya the dealer is like 14-15 and he gets his shit from his uncle too sell and he didnt no how much to sell it for hahaha its some purple haze btw

3. cali haha we got some really good prices on some DANK ass weed

4. #24 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    So now you turn this into some competition :confused:

Pretty immature, should consider youself lucky to get bud that cheap. Thought you were genuinely curious what other people pay at first, should have known better

Here, Oz would be 350+ for dank, and top of the line would be hard to get for under 400.

PA ftw.

5. An ounce of high grade in Los Angeles goes for $300-400. I would be suspicious if somebody wanted to sell me an ounce of high grade for $100. IDK maybe it was stolen or something. In L.A area you get shake for $100 an oz.

6. Ok that explains it. But somebody is gonna tell him to sell it for 300 next time. Take advantage of the 1 time shot and hope his uncle don't bug you for more money.

7. ya i feel like a dick i was stoned when i said that

8. Sa'll gravy, I'd prob. be saying stuff like that if I was getting real good stuff for a fraction of the price of others. I'm definitely jealous :D

9. I pay 200-225 a o depending on how of grade it is