Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swisher3, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I'm new on here, finally caught up on some posts.
    Wondering what everyone else tends to pay, you know? Just a breakdown of general shit like a gram, to an eighth. Maybe a qp? Most often I'm up with Blueberry, cut at $18/g.

2. I can usually get some fire for about $20/g which is pretty good for where I live. I never buy enough to tell you the prices on the others.

3. I get ~$15 g's form my man, good dank stuff, and for $200 he can get me an ounce of medical but i've never had that much to spend on weed lol

4. Yeah I know what y'all mean. I don't spend much, usually just by the gram, but I'm thinking about maybe getting an eighth next round.

5. I just ask how much I can get for $40.
    Usually hq for $30-40 depending on quality and strain. Usually spend $35 for high saliva strain.

6. all the bud here is dank, $10/gram if you're buying anything less than an eighth. I just picked up 2 Os of half dank and the other half well "super dank" I guess, it's my dealer's higher than average quality (but all the weed I've ever bought here is nothing but dank). Paid $370, so that's $185 an O, or about $6.60 / gram.

:O I can't believe I'm hearing your guys' prices holy crap!

7. It all depends on the kind of stuff I'm getting. Lets say I get some I'm getting some really potent stuff then that'll be 15/gram or 20/gram if we're talking a medical hook up.

8. "high saliva strain"

ewwww I wouldn't pay a penny for that....lol

9. I was thinking the same thing man. Took me a second.

10. I pay $5 a gram for some random mids, but it still works so ima keep buying :D

11. Hahahaha nice catch.

12. Lucky guy haha, it's all about where you live Dx

13. I wish I could get $5-$10/gram. Save me some money.

14. Ok, serious question first, what is an hq? if that means half a quarter you could have just said an eighth.

Now Im just being a smart ass, whats a saliva strain? lol saliva is spit.

15. Yes...a hq is a half-quarter...or an eighth...

Why not call it an eighth? Eighth isn't use too often 'round here...they're called half-quarters...almost like calling good weed dank or fire...it's just what they use...

16. Different strokes for different folks, I understand.Thanks for the clarification lol.