Prices Of Some Other Drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by overgrowray, Aug 16, 2002.

1. I've done it quite a few times (up to 30 times). I used to like it a lot, but then it became too much for me. (like I was soo happy I didnt know what to do with myself) It's not sketchy. I recommend trying it. $15 is good for good stuff~I've heard people sell it for less, but $15 is what I get/got mine for! Pretty much e makes you feel HELLA good cause it releases all of your endorphines (sp?)~so you feel like everything is going yourway. hell, you might even tell a few strangers that you love them! truthfully I did one at a school dance, and there was this hella tight black dude break dancing, and I told my date that I love black people. (which is no lie)

LoL~~WELL have fun~play safe!

XoxOkristenxOXo

2. coke here = $50-$75 a gram
    shroomies = $10-$25 an eighth
    weed = $40 an eighth
    E = $7-$25 a pill

uhhh if I missed anything I'm sorry!

3. in my country "frog leg" is great, maybe u were hear about it
    these psychedelic frogs are fuckin' hallucinogenic like hard shroomz

4. dude! totally! My friend, while I was over in Rhode Island for art school did it, and told me like he was inside a static-y TV! (but it wasnt a bad thing!)

Well, word to that!

xOXoKristenXoxO

5. Coke 35
    Shrooms 25 for an 8th
    Lsd 5

6. concord has lsd?!!?!?! hook a woman up with some! There's none in San Francisco. Hook it up! ;) IM me, PinG, at Dfloweryourlover (if you want of course) and tell me about it!

xOXoKristenXoxO

7. going by what i heard.

1 gram of K is $100.
    8 ball of speed is $120.
    quarter of shrooms for $60 or $60 oz. if you know a grower.
    3 for $20 LSD when it was arround.
    1 gram of coke for $80-$150 depending on if it came from a dealer or a biker.
    1 pill of E is $5-$12 (one time i did it it was like DXM and speed not a single drug)

weed is $120-$200 an oz. and thats for mids and up. We don't have any of that shitty stuff you guys talk about thats like a quater the price.

I like never buy anything but weed but i tried my share of assorted drugs