Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices of an eighth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrownNGoldSmoke, Jan 3, 2009.

1. I was wondering what others pay for there nugs around the Us and canada
    i am from wyoming and live in a college town and it is 50

2. It all depends where you live, here around Ontario its usually 20-30$ for an 1/8th.

3. there's soo many of these threads, just use the search option

4. Farthest East in North America, St. John's NL, Canada
    $ 35 an eigth

5. Frederick MD, For fire, 35-75? Depends on quality and who your friends with.

6. $60 for an eighth is normal for Chicago suburb

but i buy from a crooked cop who has good prices for good dro

7. England, United Kingdom : £20-£30 ($40 - $60 USD) is normal depending on location (expensive in South near London).

8. you buy from a cop...thats so f-ed up.

9. It all depends on where you live, who you're buying from, and quality.

10. massachusetts is usualy 40$ a 1/8

11. In middle england,its hard to buy eighths anymore,until about a year ago it was £20 , which was at the time about $30 USD now its usually £10 a gram , sometimes 1.2 or 1.4 . Always top quality though.

12. I wouldn't pay more than 25 to 30 bux for an eighth. Maybe it's cheaper up here in Canada, but 50 dollars sound ridonculous.

13. $30/eigth where i'm at, And it's the dankest shit around!

$9/Gram pretty much here.

14. I pay around 50 - 60 for 3.5g

15. Sorry but you are really really stupid! He could flip on you at any moment. Wow!

16. depends on the weed, could go from 20-50 or somethin

17. if only you knew chicago. i live downtown.

18. ... didn't you say you lived in the suburbs?

if so, where at? i used to live in palatine.

19. oh my bad, that was some other kid who said he lived in the suburbs of chicago.