Prices in your area.

Discussion in 'General' started by Notimeframe, Jul 27, 2009.

1. So reading some of the guides people have posted on this site, i've seen some of the huge differences in bud price depending on area. Where I live (North Texas) it's generally 60-70$ for 27-28g oz. Dimes are roughly 3-4g, Dub's (20$ sacks) are 7-9g. I usually don't buy over a QP at one time, but I can get those for about 170$ but have gotten as low as 125$. These amounts vary depending on where and who I get from, how dry the area is, and how good the bud is, but normally it's the same price for schwag-dank it's really a gamble for me everytime I buy cause I dont know if I'll be getting dirt or fire. So I'm just curious what the prices are in your area. Lemme know. (I remember when I lived in Wyoming paying over 140$ for an oz.)

2. SEARCH or GTFO sorry.

3. That was extremely fucking rude. And I did search and there isn't a post asking prices in your area, if you find one let me know. Ass.

4. I live in Ottawa, Canada. The pricest have gone up abit from what I'm used to, but it's no big deal because instead of the usual M-39 that's around there's this shit, almost no stem what so ever, no shake at the bottom of the bag, no leaf and it's bone dry bomb shit so no-on minds paying the extra 10-20$ an ounce.
    Half Quarter-$25
    Quarter- $50
    Half oz- $90
    Full oz- $160

5. Damn that's expensive ! I don't pay that much for beast dro lol.

Do you ever have problems finding it or anything?

6. ugh don't try to chastise me, fool. there are a million and two threads that have been started like this in every single place on this board. you should have first been posting in the right section and second Grasscity.com Forums - Search Results

don't call me an ass because you don't know what you're doing.

7. I stand corrected. Didn't type the right thing in the search i suppose. Regardless that's no reason to disrespect others for no real reason.

8. i wasn't disrespecting you. if i was i would have told you you were wrong and called you and ass*. i told you to figure out of to use the search function to prevent memebers from thinking you're a dumbass for posting things that have already been posted a million and one times.

*sound familiar? ass.

9. #9 LetFireFall, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    Lol beasters? This aint beasters I could pick those up at 100-120 an oz that shits everywhere right now, this is what you guys in the states call headies. Shit, if you can get it cheaper than 160 an oz for the cream of the crop down in tx, than props i wish i could.

10. Okay well I'm not going to argue. But you didn't tell me to figure out how to use the search function you told me to GTFO. I just don't like it when random people I don't know tell me to get the fuck out. I apologize for calling you an ass, but you could have told me to search without being so rude.

11. Haha okay my bad. Different words in different places XD. We don't call it beasters here, beast is just another word for dank. The best weed you can find regularly around here is White Widow and yeah it's pretty damn expensive lol. Reggie and decent bud is about 70 for an oz. The real good bud can be as much as 40 bucks a gram.

Have you ever been to Blunt Bros. In vancouver?

12. 50 a Half for the midget...but i avoid it

20 a g... GDP & hazes usually

13. 40$ a gram? That's fuccked up lol, nah i've never been man I'm goin out west this winter anyways so i'll prolly go. I gotta admit some of the mids i've seen people posting that are 100$ a qp from texas I'd deff smoke they look pretty good, I wish I could find that here you guys have bomb prices on yay too.

14. Yeah down south around south padre yay is ridiculous with how cheap it is lol.
    Yeah blunt bros. is the shit man you definitely gotta go when you get the chance.

15. If it wasn't against the rules, I would now call you a cunt.

Since it is, I will just say you are acting like a cunt.

How did your rep get that high?

16. for one stop freaking going back a fourth with eachother, everyone calm down

but

20 8th
    60 q
    110 oz

17. Were calm it's chill. Bongwater under the bridge or whatever.

Are those prices for mids?

18. yep mid prices :)
    headies
    20 g
    65-70 8th
    220 oz

19. you should see how worn out my kneepads are.

20. Lmao @ that