Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices here in south east England.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChubbyRage, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Where I live, which is Kent - south of London, the prices seem a little pricey.

It's £10 a gram. And £20 an eigth. (The eigthts over here are 2 grams for some reason:confused:)

So for all you Americans that would come to about $20 a gram, i'm not sure. But the price for MOST of the stuff we have over here is £10 a gram and the prices don't really vary. Most of the time it's good stuff like Armagedon, Cheese and Hazes.

I picked up on some Blueberry Cheese the other day, well he said it was blueberry cheese, got an eigth for £20, it's fire, it has the orange hairs and I can see the crystals and it's also very sticky. Just wondering if this was a good pickup for the price?

:wave:

2. im from the other side of the UK and i get 2.something (it varies) for £20 or 3.5 for £25.
    thats if i dont have my own stash :smoke:

Hm.

3. How did it smoke then mate?

Prices round here are pretty much the same, quality like varies tho

4. Going to try it soon, meeting up my friend at 2. We're gunna try it out :D

I'll give you feedback once i've smoked it. :smoke:

5. Nice one mate, round a mates later as well. U rolling it or wot?

6. Already rolled :D Got three joints and still got around half the weed left.

7. I'm from the Southwest, and a tenner on the gram is pretty rare here. I'm not sure if it's just because there's so much competition, but I can get a decent 3.5 for about 25 quid..

8. I'm south west Uk too and i can normally get 1.2g beasters for £10.

9. Just smoked two and rolled 4 more so i've gotten 6 out of them. Most pure or with hardly any tobacco.

This had a nice fruity 'blueberry' taste to it. The effects were nice, it isn't a 'stupid' high but more of a relaxing, it's so great now :D

10. I pay 5$ a gram from my dealer...all day everyday. Mids.

11. Nice, I used to smoke mids from my friend. His parents smoked it and he stole off them. He didn't have a clue about ammounts lol so he gave us like half an o for £20 or w/e. Damn I miss those days.

12. Getting ripped dude.

An eighth is 3.5 grams, a quarter is 7, a half is 14, and the full o is 28.

Just cause your in the UK doesn't mean their eighths are smaller.

This is what I do.

Good day:smoke:

13. 6 joints from 2 grams? what the fuck, how big are your joints? .3 each?

14. #14 420stonedpanda, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    Yeah i'm from North London and the prices are the same here, 10£ for 1g or 20£ for 2g (which lots of dealers call eighths, even though they're lying) for dank stuff, cheese, amnesia haze etc. I've got a few guys who do deals though like 15g for 50£ which is the best I can find at the moment.
    Low Mids or 'Thai' as lots of guys call it is usually 10£ for 2g...

15. 5 normal size ones and one apple paper kingsize.

I mixed a little bit of tobacco in aswell.

I'm not too sure on the wieght also, it could be more than 2g's. I haven't been toking for too long. I also don't have scales.