Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices for wax?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Julia3005, Jan 24, 2014.

1. So this guy tried to sell me 1 gram of wax for 85$ ! How much do you guys pay? I Didn't buy it btw..

2. my dealers chargin me like $40-50 for a gram of oil.

3. haha fuck that i pay $20-30 for a g danky nug run. the clubs here are from $10 of butane soup to $60 of danky but a ripoff if u ask me. $85? are u on the east cost? ive herd it of going from $50-80 there. nd its not bomb either

4. depends on your area. im in colorado so i can get it for $30-40 bucks. but my cousin in new york is paying $50-60 bucks for a gram.

5. I said the same thing I can get a quarter for 80 & yeah ny

6. Well let's see it cost about 40 bucks to get a case of 10x butane and I can make about 2oz with it. Suckers.

7. Around $65/g of CO2 from my sources.

8. Dudes are offering me $60/g, I fucking love east coast prices :hello:

9. Just got 2 gs from dispensary yesterday $20 each for some bomb Dream Queen

10. California, $20-$25 a gram depending on quality. Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

11. 20 a g for shatter, Oregon btwSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #13 JWest, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    I'm in SoCal in it can vary a lot. Some dispensaries sell (what they claim to be) top shelf for $80-$90 a gram, which is batshit insane. That's my main dispensary too... I go there because of the selection, but I've been ripped off before. Anyway, their lower stuff can go for about $60 a gram, but that's about as good as it gets. I've checked other places and it's more reasonable, about $40 a gram. You can always buy in half grams too.

So yeah, depends on where you go. It can get pretty expensive.