Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

prices for different strains in dispensaries

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ilove_MDMA, Oct 7, 2009.

1. just wondering how much 1/8's, 1/4;s, etc. go for in dispensaries plz reply thx

2. They vary from place to place and strain to strain. Look through the forums, this question has been answered dozens of times.

3. Where I go they sell all their 1/8s for 41, you can get Bud Crumble or PotPouri for cheaper, like 30-35

4. Unfortunately dispensary prices are usually near street price. I think it's a rip personally because when it's legal to grow then there's no risk. I could appreciate paying for the risk when it was illegal to grow but now in CO there is pot fucking EVERYWHERE! It should be cheaper when there is no risk involved.

Anyways I'm done ranting about that... The good thing with a lot of dispensaries is that they will charge based on quality. I go to a very good dispensary and they charge $55 / 8th for their red dot strains (headband, OG Kush, Cheese, Sour Diesel), blue dots go for $50.00 (white widow, northern lights, blueberry...etc) and then they have orange and green dot strains which are usually things like white widow and what-not but maybe it wasn't cured perfectly or something. Those start at $35.00.

5. ya i also think that is completely ridiculous that the dispensarie prices are so close if not higher than street prices since they can grow it legaly w/o any risk of facing fines/jail time but thats buisness i guess...... but thx for the prices they were very helpful

6. Can't remember about CannaShops, but WeedTRACKER REQUIRES that you be a patient before you register, and they're serious about it.