Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darkblaze45, Oct 20, 2008.

1. SWIM is in Austin, TX. The prices here were as follows: 20 1.1 gram of good bud, 25 for 1 gram great bud. That's what he said 1.1 I think that dealer X is trying to take advantage of SWIM. Not happening. Needed some help from the forum. Can someone post a reliable price scheme for SWIM? If so, can you name

Schwag
    Decent Bud
    Good Quality
    Hydro

Also, how much a gram would be in comparison to mass. Where swim was from bud measured 2 fingers across bottom of a small bag would equal a $20.

2. where im from, tennessee, prices are as follows

schwag- around 5 a gram, 15-20 an eighth

decent mids- around 10 a gram, 30-35 an eighth

dank- 20 a gram, 60 an eighth

3. standard around here is usually 15 a Gram of club quality trees
    20 for 1.2
    sometimes more sometimes less

just depends on who ya know

4. damn yall be getting ripped. mids here are 10$ for a gram 20$ for 3.5 grams 30$ for 7. grams 55$ for 14. grams 105$ 28. grams

5. well i get nice beasters for 10 a g but i know for a fact that another friend who gets the same shit for 15 so it REALLY depends on who you know and your area.

i also have a middle man not a dealer and he dont have a scale so he eyeballs it.

1 g is about 2 fingers breadth

6. Here its

5/gram of schwag
    10/gram of mids
    15/gram of good weed
    20/ gram of dank
    25/gram for exotics (though I havent heard of any comin through here)