Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price-wise

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Simpson17, Mar 10, 2010.

1. So I have never picked up more than a quad, and I have been smoking for about two years. After some contemplation (and a job offer) I decided that once I have enough money, I'm going to start dealing to a couple kids to fund my habits. I figure I'll have enough customers, because a lot of my friends ask me to get them bud, and usually I do it and they smoke me up. Anyway, I need to figure out how much for an ounce and half an ounce. Prices around me are listed below, any help would be great.

gram $20
    Eigth $60
    Quad $100
    Half O ???
    Ounce ???

Any help is appreciated.

2. what ever you pay per ounce, charge like 20 dollars extra.

Ounces usuall go from 250(if ur really lucky)-450

Half Ounces are half of whatever the ounce costed you

3. where do you live?

4. THis thread is gunna be deleted man, can't talk about dealing on the site.

5. Lol @ Quad

6. mann woopsie poppoeis:::;:p

7. I live in northern il

8. I live in Canada so i'm not to sure but i guess it'd be

Quad: 100
    Half: 180
    Zip: 300-320 ish

can't talk about dealing though..ask your dealer his prices though.

9. gram $20
    8th $40-60
    quarter o $65-90

10. You pay too much bro. here its like this:
    gram $10
    Eighth $40
    Qtr. $75
    Half O $150
    Zip $240

11. A 'quad' is a quarter pound, not a quarter ounce. Quad = four, not fourth.

12. we live in noril as well, half o's go for $150 and o's are usually $300. that's for some dank.. for mid, $40 half o $75 an o.

13. a quarter pound is stil fourth

14. True, but it's also still four ounces, so quad works. A quarter ounce, however, is not a quad.