Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price: Weight question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lifted Ginger, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Ok, so lets say hypothetically you have 700 bucks to spend on some herb. Buying in bulk is the smart way of course.

How much would you expect to get in an illegal state on the east coast with prices like these?

G-$20
    Eighth- $50-60$
    Quarter- $100-$120
    Ounce- $350-$375

I was thinking maybe 2 and half or 3 ounces but Im really not sure. Obviously if you were spending this much you wouldnt wanna get ripped off.

What do you blades think?

2. I'd say anywhere between 9-11 dollars per gram flat rate. That's $250-310 per ounce. Save 50 more bucks and find someone to do 3 zips if you can.

Expect to get ripped off though

3. Cool, thanks for the reply man. Im just really hoping I dont get robbed lol, maybe Im just paranoid. Hopefully I can get 3 like you said. Prices are so outrageous. Hopefully one day there will be enough around that it's cheap

4. Find better connects. Those prices are ridiculous

5. pretty damn spot on...

6. You're right they really are. Ive been to a lot of different people though and thats kinda just what the price is for my area. I used to get it for a very reasonable price but that person had some issues and kinda got out of the bussiness.

7. You should seriously consider the increased penalties if you get caught with so much. You and I know it is for personal use but the cops think any sizable amount is a dealer or trafficker amount. You could be looking at mandatory prison time felony with anything over an oz in some states.

The plus is you have less contacts with your dealer and less chances to get caught but those prices blow chunks. If you are paying those prices I would rather buy smaller amounts and wait for those prices to come down.

8. #8 Lifted Ginger, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016

I know what you mean, but it costs so much money to buy q's and eighths all the time. I think my best bet if I were to get that much would be to not pick it all up at once. Make a couple trips/ have a friend make a few trips too. Once I got it to where Id be keeping it I really wouldn't be worried about it.

I feel you though man the cops aren't playin out there. Unfortunately

9. Sorry about that mess ^ tried to edit a couple typos in the post and I'm not really sure what happened.

10. It has been doing that lately. You have to remove the HTML tags to clean it back up to edit without the mess. Just make sure you know the amount you need to stay under just in case you get caught. Like I said less encounters is probably in the long run better for you anyhow because everyone knows that is when people usually get nabbed.

GL. I am glad you didn't take my comment as busting your balls and for what it was worth. Something to consider in the big picture of things.

11. Thanks for the input I appreciate it man. Definitely didn't think you were busting my balls, just being honest. A lot of people cant take constructive criticism. Too sensitive for it I guess. But that was an angle I hadn't really considered much so now I'll definitely be figuring out a way to stay within the limits for "personal use".