Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rifat1, Apr 21, 2009.

1. One of my friends who is also a dealer gave me a deal on some bud, but i don't know if it is worth the price. It was my birthday a few days ago and i have some money to spend.He said the strain was NYC Diesel and the prices were 130 a quarter 230 a half and 460 for an ounce...what do you guys think?

2. he's ripping you off

3. yeah man i defffinately wouldn't buy it for that.
    the whole reason you buy in bigger quantity is to save. just always divide how many grams and the price like for example:

he wants 130 a quarter(7 grams). thats 18.5$/gram.
    and 230 a half(14 grams).thats 16.4$/gram

even if its pretty good(like NYC diesel) you shouldn't still be paying 16-20$ a gram when buying a quarter or half. and make sure if you do for some crazy reason end up buying from this jackoff make sure he has a scale.

4. depends ware ur at essay haha i sadi essay