Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

price question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kingjames420, Feb 14, 2013.

1. #1 kingjames420, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    so im pickin up 4.5 for 70 of top shelf bud, for $20 more I could get a quarter, does 4.5 for 70 seem fair at that rate?

Edit.. so he just came thru and I ended up just gettin an eighth for 55 and he scaled it out infront of me and hooked me up a few points

2. If you are getting the same weed at $90/quarter then you should probably do that. It's like $12/gram versus 15/gram if you are talking about the same stuff.

who the hell sells 4.5g bags anyway?

3. actually that's really weird that you're getting a quarter for 90 dollars when you're getting a gram more than an 1/8th for 70 bucks. At those prices, you'd expect an eigth to be 45 dollars. So, basically, you are paying 25 dollars for an extra gram which is shitty. Honestly, you are better off just getting the quarter.

4. I would but 70 is all I have. a eighth is 55 from him.

5. lol no say you want a little over 5 at the bare minimum.

6. 4.5 for 70 is alright for my area if its good bud

7. I asked for 5 but he wont do it. hes my only connect atm I just moved cities. Last time I got off him it was some blackberry kush from colorado

8. then thats fine i guess. standard prices where i am south of boston are 20 for a gram and 10 for a half gram..

9. 15 dollars for an extra gram? 15*3.5=52.5<55 a deal of 2.5 dollars compared to the cost of a gram at 55 dollars an eigth . at least it's something, i guess. Nothing close to the deal you get with a quarter, though. With that in consideration, I'm not sure if you would really call that a deal. 90 a q is the deal.

10. Depends on the area you're in. Around here that would be a terrible price. I get 7g of top shelf bud for $60... but i'm also a medical patient and I get my stuff from a dispensary.

11. yeah I guess :/ I just wish I jad that extra 20 so I could get 2.5 more. his prices are all jacked up

12. I get quarters for the 55 of some stupid kill

13. That should be worth less than 50