Price=Quality?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Reefa Cheefa, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Wass up GC. Hope ya'll smokin nicely. now to my question. i am well into my first grow with bagseed their coming lovely took clones for the next flower. Now im looking to the next grow, i have my eyes on some Northern lights, it has an awesome high, nice yield, and very indica which i love. Now I C every seedbank sells NL but i c Nirvana has it for the cheepest. All these seed banks, all different prices, are they all the same seed? or are some breed to produce more? i dont know if anyone could shed some light on the subject it would be appreciated thanx.

2. i have been wondering that too. i know though, that dutch passion seeds like a dutch passion white widow, is different from all other white widdows, as well as their other seeds..i guess cuz there are certain genes they were able to put in the seeds, i dont know.......
    maybe some companys just have crapyer quality of seeds so sell for cheaper...dunno.

3. No price has nothing to do with quality. Thats just what there marketing side think you will pay, nothing more. Not many seedbanks in it for the 'love' bro...;)

Taking NL, only a few of the dutch seedbanks had the origional. All others come from F2 seeds made from origionals, so selections amke the plants very different.

Origional NL is a real easy to grow pure indica. Most of the NL's out of the Dutch worshops are some other hybrids.

Good luck