Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price/Quality of weed in Canada.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NNK, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Hey there,
    I'm originally from the caribbean where we smoke all outdoor grown stuff, usually 11-13 US (30-35 EC) for 1/8 of some pretty potent jamaican. Green and very fresh smelling, maybe a few small stems and light trichome dusting. Everyone knows everyone there so dealers can't get away with selling bad bud because they'd be out of business in days.
    However, I'm new to canadian price/quality and I just wanted to ask what would I have to expect from the Kitchener/Waterloo area? The exchange rate kills me, so I don't really want to spend more than 30CA for 1/8 of good stuff. What can I expect for that price?

Sorry for the nooby question lol:D

2. I pay 30 for an 1/8th of dank and i'm pretty sure thats a price you can get all over Canada if you look around a bit.. might go up to 35 an eighth I guess.

3. Yah man your within decent driving range from me average Canadian would be $10/g $25-$30=1/8 & $50-$70=1/4

The price ranges I gave are varying between mids up to the chronic lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

4. you Canadians are friggin lucky

5. $25/eighth

Cheers.

6. Yep, thats the price I pay for regular weed. Its high mids normally, good m39 buds nicely grown with crystals over it, most of it is sensimillia. Depends on the batch you get, really.

When you can get a hook-up, those price usually drop to 20$ for 4g, give or take. That's usually more in the suburbs you'll get those price.

Good luck my friend, check out webehigh.com ; they'll give you a general idea on where to get the weed and the prices for your city.

7. Haha, yeah. My cousin and I got a hookup for 30 for 4 g's of some pretty dank shit in the burbs. I'd say it was a good hookup cuz the guy biked all the way to us and matched us a gram for the 3 of us to share:hello:.

I wouldn't mind paying 30 for 3.5 g's though, maybe 35 for some extra good shit. Also, I tried webehigh and when i tried searching for waterloo it said the page couldn't be found :confused: