Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price per gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by getrdune, Feb 22, 2011.

1. One of my friends offered me some dank bud for $20 per gram. I want to do this, but I don't know if that is too much to pay per gram. I know price usually varies, but does $20 seem like it would be a possible amount for something any of you would buy? Or does it seem over priced?

2. its a lot ask him for a deal for like 2-3 grams and if he says 40-60 then dont deal with this ripper but here I get normal gram 5$ and dank as fuck 10$ a gram (but if I buy more I have deals) 20$ is for hash around here top quality hash light in color

3. I wouldn't buy it, but I live in Colorado where you can get it for about 10 a gram.

4. 20 a g sounds normal for dank where I live (Dallas) jus Make sure it's a g. Have fun tokin!

5. Round here it's usually 20 a g for dank shit..

6. Reasonable.

7. Twenty for a g of dank sounds very reasonable.
    You probably won't find a gram of dank for any lower

8. 20 for a gram of dank seems to be the going rate in non-mmj states.

9. #9 ApexTheGod, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    okay but guys tell me its just for a bag and for more you get a good price? because otherwise the guy selling it to you is making a ton lot of money on you trust me...anyway please tell me if u buy more then a bag its cheapest?

10. Dude what the fuck did you say? Forming sentences and complete thoughts is your friend.

11. #11 ApexTheGod, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    I just said that everyone of u getting 20$ agram for like a 7g is getting ripped off and should not buy from this supplier anymore because you can find nice supplier that wont look for lots of profit and here u will get cheap ass pot.. so actually a lot of ppl are getting ripped off and its like normal they dont care about it LOLL sorry but get a real supplier and dont get ripped anymore

12. I picked up 2 gs of dank for 20 bucks

Oh Canada:D

13. And you should breath through your nose so when you eat you don't suffocate. This is common sense, when you buy things in bulk the price goes down, nobody's been talking about buying quarters for $140.

14. hmm a lot of ppl on this forum gets quarters for 120-140$ and they are proud of it lol ppl are so ignorant they dont even think they get ripped off but in fact they did... :p dont trust what ur dealer tells u ahhaha its all fucking bullshit HE makes money and a lot more then u think :D

15. I'm sure pushing weed is pretty profitable, but the price is set because of the availability. You may be able to score cheaper bud, but not everyone lives in your area. If a gram of weed isn't worth 20 dollars to YOU, don't buy it. Don't tell others it's a ripoff.

16. 15 a gram.

17. In chicago right now i get grams of dank for 15$ (they usually sell for 20$)
    mids are at 10 a G

18. I thought this when I first baught. For good bud, $20 pretty much anywhere.

19. I live in nor cal and 10 bucks a gram is the most i would ever pay for weed

20. Threads like this usually always fail, only due to prices being very diff from state to state.... Like 10 a g in cali is usually a little high, and here in louisiana for somthing like purp it's $20 a g maybe $15 if you get hooked up and you can get a q for $100.

Just picked up a half zip of purp for $175 and a half zip of reggie for $25.