Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

price of white widow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HumanTorch, Oct 9, 2007.

1. a friend said he got some WW recently, for around 500 an oz
    this sounds absurdly high to me, i dont even think WW is that amazing of a strain if ur going to name brand compared to whats out there

am i being naive?

2. id pay it if was indeed real.

3. The best i've ever had was cat piss and i got an 8th for 70$

it was pretty bomb i got blazed off one hit..but i am a cheap high so yeah:D

4. ya thats steep, where abouts was this though?

5. Definatly a steep price. I wouldnt pay that, but thats not to say that the market in your area isnt to the tune of $500 an oz. Here they max out around 4.

6. wow thats expensive i got an ounze of whiter widow for 150 today gotta say top notch@:smoke:

7. i got some bomb white widow about 2 weeks ago for 300 an oz...bay areeeaa

8. i bought it in 2002 for 250$ i had to go all the way across town to get it and man was it worth it!! It was in a single zip lock bag and i had to ride the bus to get home. I went straight to the back areaof the bus and people were looking back at me like i shit my pants.. well it was very potent indeed made you cough nice manicured crystalized buds that stink! MAN I WISH I HAD SOME OF THAT SHIT AGAIN!!!!!

9. if thats the real shit, i envy you. an onion of no name dank dont even go for that around here.

10. $500 a zip for White Widow is a rip off but don't get confused. Give an experienced grower WW and you'll get some dank bud.

11. yep you gotta love california bro:smoke::D

12. I'd pay it if it was real WW. It'd go for about that much at max around here.

13. It really depends on where you live. Once I bought an ounce of it for $275, but another time I had to pay $55 for an 1/8.

14. just bought a 1/2 oz of WW the other day for 200 and it was well worth it

15. disguting...

most you'd play for premo is 300 here in southern ontario
    150-300 is the price from mids to primo

picked up some juicy fruit for 220/oz one time... that was some nice bud

16. an 8th of white widow from the cannibis club here in the bay areaaaaa goes for for 55

17. White Widow is one of the greatest strains there is. It depends on the quality though. If it's really good quality then it's worth it. Is there a price you wouldn't pay for something like this.

[​IMG]

(Those buds aren't mine just found them online)

18. I would pay 500, IF: i got it straight from the grower and it was grown to perfection and i mean perfection... mr postman style

19. actually now that i think about it 500 is outrageous... 425 tops especially since i can get no name dank for around 320

20. Exactly.