Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of weed in Indiana and Michigan

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by archelios, Apr 5, 2011.

1. where u live? i live in indianapolis

2. Union City man.

3. High quality in Indy is 20/g
    Mid quality is 5/g

How much is it per pound in both qualities?

4. iv been finding ounces of dank in bloomington for 300...
    idk about pounds man, im only in college :)

and i didnt see anything other than dank at IU

5. i live in southern Indiana and you guys are paying to much. i get a gram for ten and an 1/8 for 25. 1/4 ounce is 50 and ounces are 125-250 depending on quality:smoke:

6. You never stated what quality those prices are for. So you might be paying that much for low quality?

IU only has high quality? Must be because of all the kids who are there on their parents budget.

People in the city want mids like crazy. Can't afford high quality.

7. #27 MassManic, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    hes probably just getting some regs or beasters for the 120 an oz thing.
    some dank for 250 is a good price, probably not any A material though....

i mean i dont know the dude so i dont know shit, but thats the most probable guess imo.....

8. I know every route in S. Indiana, and if you're paying those prices, you're getting dirt. I stopped going to Indiana for my goods because it got too sketchy, (even in the bars) and the quality for the price was total shit. A cop on every fuckin corner doesn't help either. But the farther north you go in Indi, the better the weed and the better the prices.

9. $50-$60 per 8th for dank is what I usually pay when I buy in Ann arbor. A big plus for going to Michigan is that weed is basically decriminalized within city limits.

10. Southern Indiana is a shithole. 20/40, 100 oz. All commercial grade bullshit, prices vary given the middle-man markup situation. Normally have to deal with non-intelligent people involved/closely-related to the meth hustle. Hard to get straight deals down here. Chronic comes and goes.

You guys up North IN sound spoiled. Haha, don't take it for granted, blaze it up boys.... :smoke:

11. Here in Detroit, it's 20$ gram for the good stuff 60 for the 8th

12. You know.. Around 5... Maybe 10..

13. Well I'm goin to IU

14. have fun :wave:

15. In my town (in ontario canada)
    shwag is like 1.5 for 10
    Mids and all other weed even really good nice buds
    sourr diesel, kush, cheese
    are all 10 a gram.