price of the tsunami bong :bongin:

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mccheech420, Aug 8, 2009.

1. i am wondering how much the tsunami bong cost either the 250 or 600 my local shop has half off on ur birthday but they don't have prices up on their site and i can't get over there b4 my birthday.:smoking:

2. Half off on your birthday? Fuck I'm getting my costumes and it's going to be my birthday like no other :D

3. hell yea our local shop is awesome and we got sweet owners but do u know the price of the tsunami?

4. I just got my Tsunami for $180 from my local shop.

5. Was wondering if they are any cheaper now. Can't find a price anywhere, and they are in 3 different sizes

6. Lol bringing back a year old thread to ask. Why not just start your own thread?

7. [quote name='"tobymac420"']Lol bringing back a year old thread to ask. Why not just start your own thread?[/quote]

why should he?

If he started a new thread, you would probably be the guy to tell him to use the search function...

8. Nope I never do that. But I don't believe in taking somebody's thread from a year ago and reviving it for your own benifit if it didn't get answered a year ago than ask again with your own thread in your own words. BTW the headship by me sells tsunamis for 180-310 depending on the size

9. great minds think alike...:hello:

10. My Tsunami was $300 straight from my LHS. And it's the big one :)