Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of O in Socal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darkashes, Feb 15, 2009.

1. hey guys, i think my tax refund will be about 240. Is that enough for an O of top quality?

2. I would think so... in New Jersey its 300 for Dank 400 for straight haze.

3. Probably not unless you have a good hookup.

4. you might be able to get an ounce but I doubt it will be dank.

5. Down here (Nor Cal) you could get some good ass dank for that price, may be like 20 or 30 more, nut usually I hear its about 270 an O.

6. if you go in with someone you might be able to get 25 grams each...

7. ask your dealer

8. seriously..

9. ive been offered Os of some dank for 240, but not often, and the dank was a little better than beasters, love the idea of tax refund for bud, if my band wins battle of the bands, we're gettin a O of some fire

10. ya, im goin up to norcal (chico) where its a little cheaper. I know I can get at least 240 there. I have med card, so driving with an O is not a problem:)

11. Then why the hell are you posting here? WeedTRACKER has tons of co-op menu prices, do a little work for yourself.

12. because I wanted the best deal. If i can buy from private dealers cheaper then i would.