Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohidro77, Oct 8, 2009.

1. a friend of mind is selling kush for 550oz is this extremly high for OG or is it worth it ....... the lowest price of other strains is 475oz right now

2. Seems to me you're getting ripped off with those prices no matter what strain it is.

3. sounds a little expensive to be honest...i can get super dank kush or any strain for that matter for 325-400....me personally i would never pay over 400/o but thats me...might also depend on what area you are. maybe og kush is hard to come by? or maybe its traveled many borders to get to you? these are all questions that sometimes contribute to the price.

4. I get kush for 100 a quarter and O's for 350, but I got the hook up. The prices others get around here is 120 a quarter and 400 an O.

5. are any of you close to ohio i know it sounds pretty high but in cleveland a lot of people are 450oz and up these days

6. Damn you must be going through a shitload of middlemen to be paying that price. Try and get closer to the grower or whoever drives it from whereever. I would never pay more than $375 an o. If you feel good about it go for it. I just hope theres no regrets later on.:smoking::smoking:

7. lol yea i know hopefully i can luck up an get a little closer to the source

8. hahahahah sucks for you guys

i get os for 180 -230 230 being the primo shit. like Purple kush or OG ect

then again i live in BC

9. Damn im coming up there lol

10. I wouldnt pay 250 for OG Kush then again Im not a big fan. $550 for a O is to much 480 max

11. really it just matters where you live and who's sellin it.

12. T.O here, but same thing.

13. in cali, an o of some good purp is around 250 if you know the right people so yea you are overpaying. i dont care what strain it is, 550 an o aint worth it at all. might as well get 3 oz for that price lol