1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

price of HPS lightbulb?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by minimum payne, May 13, 2004.

1. what price does a 400 watt hps lightbulb cost?

i got a good armament, but its got a halogen lightbulb in it, i see here that halogen doesnt do shit for growing plants so im gonna go out and buy a hps lightbulb, but i just want to know what the price is?

just so that i dont get ripped off.

2. A brand new 400w HPS bulb should cost in the range of $35-45. Anything above $50 is a definite ripoff.

~Lycanthropy

3. about £13 here, that's like $23 or something........for a 400w bulb.......Peace out........Sid

4. ok, thx, now they sell em in a lampshop right? ill just go see there.

5. HIGH All, shit I paid $130 for my 1000w HPS Lumalux Plantastar bulb...mmmmm wonder if I got ripped O.F.F.F. Na they know we're made of money up here in the Great White North eh! Yup $129.95 Plus tax and how about $89.95 for a 400W HPS..do you think someone's making money on us.

Attached Files:

6. HIGH All, how long have I been here??? And you'd think by now I'd know how to post multiple pics in one post.....

Attached Files:

7. cant attach two pics in the same post, but you can link to multiple ones with the [​IMG]

Grasscity Deals Near You