Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

price of hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KLOUD9NINE, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Hey does any1 know the weight and prices of hash? and mayb names for diffrent kinds of hash like strains???:confused:

2. around here hash is 10 a gram, sometimes 15 but ive also bought hash at 20 a gram. theres many different types of hash, bubble hash, kief, pressed hash, Hash oil are just a few

3. i think hash is around 20-40$ depending on where you live...just get a grinder and catch some kief

4. where i am ya can get an ounce of hash for bout 80 or 90 euro. dunno wha strain they are they just come in blocks

5. depends on where you live and who you know. i'm paying about 25/8th for hash right now and it'll probably get cheaper when harvest comes

6. I get bubble hash for $20 a gram usually (that's with hookups) and $25-70 a gram from the clubs