Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

price of dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinMosquito, Dec 3, 2009.

1. is 60 for 4.5 grams of dro a good deal?

2. Well first your in michigan.

Lets see. Dro is above mid down here and a gram for mid is about 10.

So if you go for dro being 15 it would be around 60 for 4 grams. I would go for it. Based on this math.

3. Yea, as a fellow michigander I would hop on it, as dro doesnt come easy over here, at least where I am

4. alright guys thanks for the help. it looks hella dank and worth the buy

5. Dro is not quality and has to be the worst word for quality in the entire marijuana slang lexicon. Anyone can grow you seedy bud in a hydroponics kit, not cure it for shit, and brick their harvest up in saran wrap. Then how much better is it than the mids?

6. This. Dro is a horrible slang term, it simply means weed grown in a hydroponic garden. For all you know, that could be bag seeds (highly unlikely though). Now if we had a strain name, that might be a little more helpful :)

7. Its 30 a gram here in GA.

8. i'm not sure if you took time to read all of the posts on this long thread
    but the guy said it was dank. i think it is funny how every time someone
    on GC says 'dro' people hop all over them. not everybody on here is a grow
    nerd and some places that is just what people call HQ bud (whether it
    is grown hydro or not)

9. damn i live in georgia and ive never seen any one pay that much ever. 20 a gram 60 an 1/8th and 400 oz for the best quality herb usually cali stuff. this seems to be pretty common price at least around the ATL area. 30 a gram for some dro is outragous. dro in atlanta its just another (bad) slang term for beasters from canada. it usually sells for 10 or 15 a gram 40 an 1/8 and 200 a oz. Trust me i know my dro .. i've seen over 100 pounds of it over the past 3 or 4 years living here.

10. I'm in Florida and hear "dro" a lot. Doesn't mean I can't cringe every time.

11. Good deal!

$20 a gram or $40-60 an eighth[3.5g] is typical around Michigan

12. basically Dro is a horrible word, but if he is willing to even think of the deal then its most likely not bad green.

We all know that if someone calls it dro ask what kind. Or at least I do.

13. bout the same for long island, definitely on the higher scale for the 8th though. was able to do 50 / 8th for a while but not anymore = /

so... to op.. 60 for 4.5 grams and you think its dank? then shit man buy it and enjoy

14. everyone uses dro around here its annoying lol but the bud is good and its 10 a gram so for 65 id get 6.5 grams lol

15. im in fl as well an when peeps say dro its usually hit an miss. but i get the dank shit 30 for a half quarter, but i know the dude that knows the gower soooooo

16. Dang thats th cheapest i've ever seen it.

17. Dank bud can have seeds, and bag seeds can grow into high quality plants.

18. Always. Well said. You never know about the bud. It maybe good, but try it out you may get even better stuff.