1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Price of Buds in Buffalo and around the world?, need to be hooked up!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by BurnAFlag8, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello I smoke a lot of bud every day, and I need a good hook up once and for all. Some of my friends have a hook up and can get it for what they told me $260 an O in buffalo and there going to night, is this good price or are they taxing the shit out of me?

I smoke a lot of midi grade but now I am starting to smoke just buds. I can get some good stuff usually between $160-$200 an O for mid-grade, but I don\"t have a good hook up, and I don\"t really by ounces of buds just middies.

A different friend went and picked up a half an Ounce in buffalo for $80 of awesome buds, so an o would be $160 for dank now that what I figure it should be if ya got a good hook up, so are my friends trying to tax me like $100 dollars cause that is F***ed up if they are. Let me know what\"s up ASAP Because there going tonight to buffalo and I wana get an O of dank or possibly a lot more for as cheap as possible cause I smoke usably smoke 2-6 grams a day myself some times more, so you know how it is. If anyone reading this knows of a hook up and I could go through and pick up a lot I would be grateful, and we could do some business. I live in Pa so any where within 4-5 hour of driving I could pick it up myself. Also what would be a good price on a pound, around Ohio, New York or PA area?

I am also curious to know what prices of bud are around the world, how come no one has written a post on the price of buds, just seems to me like it would be a big topic on the list, but maybe I missed the thread, Thanks!

Enola

2. Theres been a ton of threads about prices, you must have missed them.

I\'d pay around $220ish for an ounce of good buds. $260 seems kind of steep (I\'m from Upstate NY, by the way), but if its good trees, I guess it\'d be worth it.

And if your buddy gets halfs for $80, ounces of the same would probably be less than $160, prices go down the more you buy. I\'d say about $130 - $140 for an ounce, of the stuff your buddy had.

3. for an O i pay 140-170 dollars canadian, depending on quality. I\'ve heard of people paying 200 and up, which is ridiculous here.

4. i live in rochester right in the middle of buffalo and syracuse wich is where i was born. i pay 200 for an o of good nuggets not midis nuggetts.

5. us seasoned tokers do not like folks asking about hook ups here!!! It\'s still illegal.

6. lol did I say hook up what I meant to say is if any one would like to barter, lol

7. It does\'t matter how you say it. You asked for a hook up and that\'s not allowed here. Read the rules posted in every forum.

I\'m closing the thread...despite the other topics involved, I\'m still closing it.

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.