Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of an ounce of mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by spudman78, Jan 2, 2012.

1. How much do you all pay for an ounce of mids?

2. ewwww mids.

3. I get mids like these

[​IMG]

for like 80-90$ equivalent.

4. 150$ but my mids is pretty good aside from looks/taste

5. not sure on an ounce cause i never buy them i always get a half of good mids for $80.

6. Gross ... I can get it for $60 an ounce, but I never will.

7. this. I really don't know why people even bother buying mids. I have never bought mids and I'm proud. (but I have smoked mids)

8. You should never pay more then 100-110 for mids!

then again, you shouldn't :smoke: mids...
    ever...

dank or crack <----just kidding.

9. probably like 70 or 80. don't really know i only buy dank and i get that for 90 for a half oz.

10. I don't know what mids are.

Where i live you can't find mids/beasters etc

The only thing you can buy is dank because it's the only thing available (sour d, purp kush, white widow, headband, orange crush, hempstar, green crack)
    If someone does pick up shitty weed, it's because a 16 year old decided to make a quick buck and picked up some really horrible mids from the city which is 6 hours away from my town.

All ounces go from 200-200

pounds go from 1800-2200

11. Double that price for GA, if you're talking dank.

Have no clue about mids. Some guy sold me an ounce of mids once.. friend of a friend.. it was crap and made the friend buy it back from me. Fuck that.

12. I've never seen weed like that other than the internet. Any brown bud (for me) is not mids.

13. $90 for pretty good mid

14. [quote name='"The Mack"']I get mids like these

for like 80-90$ equivalent.[/quote]

That's just schwagg. You paid 80-90 for that? My mids look nothing like that and I can get an oz for 90.

15. Just depends on who your getting from but prices range from 80-120.

16. ~$100 for a Oz of mids around here in oHigho.

17. This is the mids I get for $90 an ounce.. Pretty good deal for mids

Attached Files:

18. God I wouldn't want to pay for an ounce of mid where I live right now. They want 10 for just a gram. So 280 - 200 for an ounce of mids? Fuuuuuuck that. But back down south I can pick up an ounce of mid for 60 bucks.