Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of a half oz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Oct 31, 2011.

1. So my friends travelling out of town to pick up a pound of some pretty dank sativa (i dont know my strains) from his cousin, and he offered me a half oz for £110. Is this a good price do you think? I know its not much help without strain names or pictures, this is my first pick-up above a quart so I'd like to know how good a deal I'm getting!

2. That's better than most US prices if its actually headies

3. What would that be in U.S money? I usually pay about... 120-150 for a dank half zip.

4. Near $200 on the east coast on the high end. Probably a little more than half that on the west coast, although that's just speculation

5. I think its about $130/140 in US dollars.
    I guess its a pretty good deal then, last time I bought from him it was pretty nice stuff plus he's a good friend so I trust him to deliver good shit!

6. i'm paying a steady 95-110$ for any half of dank, so it looks like its decent for the UK..

7. Gotta love them ontario prices :smoke:

8. i just got some west coast dank on the east coast. 160$ (US) for a half oz. that's considered a good price around here. i could turn around and sell a half oz for 220.

9. That's about $170 US. That's a pretty standard price where I live and we're talking medical. If you're buying it from a dealer chances are it'd be marked up more than that, so I think you're in a pretty good situation.

10. No... in the uK its £90 a half ounce, even though im paying £70 :) But no more than 100, seriously.

11. Im paying 180-200 for dank, pricey but damn worth it.