Price of a gram of wax?

Discussion in 'General' started by jeremybxtriv, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Anyone know the price that should be on a gram of BHO wax in the New York/ Long Island area?

2. 40-100 per gram depending on who you know

just going off what I've seen on here, I'm from the west coast so i can't say exactly

3. Lmao can you even find wax in NY? I've lived in NY forever and never found a single connect for wax just make it yourself

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

4. Well since I never even see any form of concentrate around here I would ask for a hit and if it was good I would honestly pay whatever he wanted as long as it wasn't too outrageous. You're probably looking at atleast $50-$60 minimum, but who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.

5. I pay 50 down south usually

25 for hash

6. 40 for wax

20 for bubble

nvm know clue for ny area

7. #7 jeremybxtriv, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    Yea I can find wax and its very hard to get wax in NY and hes asking for $70 for a gram. Which is definetly reasonable considering the circumstances and its not too out there of a price. Just wanted to check on here to see whether if I was getting ripped off or not haha.

8. Yeah, I'd probably go with that. As long as it gets you really baked it's a good deal for sure man.

9. #9 SmokeDroByTheO, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    In FL i can get it for 25-50 so i guess in NY it wouldn't suprise me if it was doubled

Edit: didn't read through the thread, after doing so 70 sounds fair though

10. Wax should be 4x the price per gram of top-shelf bud, so that's about right.

11. In michigan it runs 25-50 a gram, depending on where you get it and how much you buy.

12. Wax just starting popping up in my area. $60 a gram. Not worth it, IMO. I'd much rather just get an eighth of dank.

13. If you have a dome and nail it can last much longer than an 8th.

An 8th last me 3 days maybe 4 but I've spent 100$ on 2gs of wax takin sesame
    Seed size dabs and im on 16 days.

But if you like green better then cant complain.

14. #14 Dude Man Bro, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2013
    $15-30

EDIT - Oops, not for NY.

15. It would be a solid deal if it's quality nug oil. I doubt you could make it yourself for less. Figure an average ounce is $300(a guess, been a while since I've been in NY) average yield for an ounce is 4 grams; that's $75/g right there plus the cost of butane/supplies.

16. The quality of the wax is great. So far I've bought a g of " Cherry Fire ", Blue Dream and GDP wax. However I smoke about an eighth a day and wax just doesn't last. But when you put it like you did, it does indeed seem worth it.

This is the wax I've been getting:

Attached Files:

18. Bro u got a connect in the bx let me know. My Gpens are goin dry. Had a connect in mid town but he dried up

19. 50-100 in nyc . It's starting to come around 4 sure

20. Holy thread revival !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo