Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of a gram across the World.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bukowski6425, Jan 18, 2010.

1. I've never bought a pound, so I was just going $50*8*16oz=$6400

2. It runs about $10 a gram in Colorado. But the price I pay is $1 a gram!!! Oh yeah! I grow my own dank!
    100_3854.jpg

3. this thread reminded me of something my best friend's brother said: (neither of them smoke, and don't know i do) this was in the middle of a weed discussion.
    him: yeah here an ounce costs like 45 bucks
    me: ......... (thinks to self: I'm buying from the wrong guy, or he's smoking some oregano) um yeaaaah

4. $25 is a jbag(3g) not gram It's $200oz

5. 15$ for one 1 gram of weed in the Treasure Valley of Idaho. :rolleyes:

6. In western washington a pound of dank goes for 2400-3000 depending on your source.

oh and a gram is 10 bucks for fire

7. Paying 15-20 like a bitch up here in Kansas City.

But I got the money's so ha

8. 4 real bro? we get $25 sticks here in WA (1g) and $350oz.

9. that looks like some funk!

10. I met some guy on xbox live that lives in Africa near a weed plantation. He said that you could get a kilo for the price that I told him I was paying for an ounce. Which was $250
    Also, the bad thing is that you pay three times as much for all electronics. The price of one xbox game is $150 USD over there.
    So, It would end up costing me more money in the long run.