Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price in London

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Irish smoker, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Hi I'm not looking for any contacts just wondering could someone tell me the going rate of a kilo in London I was told 200 an Ounce even if buying per kilo but it seems an awful lot for buying that much

2. I would do a little more networking if I were you before you buy a Kilo.

Just from networking the past 2 years, (I live in North london) I have contacts where I can get 1 G for £6 and Oz's for 120.

3. if your in ireland just get a few bars a course maybe even 4

4. Couple solid gold bars per kilo.

5. [quote name='King Blunt']I would do a little more networking if I were you before you buy a Kilo.

Just from networking the past 2 years, (I live in North london) I have contacts where I can get 1 G for £6 and Oz's for 120.[/QUOTE.

Would 4 kilo's for 10k sound about right

Thanks for only decent reply.