Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price help,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewbToker, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Is 20 bucks for a g of dank good?

2. thats pushin it.

if its not the best of the best then it should be more like 15 tops.

3. Thats the standard price, I wouldnt call it a good deal.

4. That's the norm in most areas but it depends on the quality of the weed. A new smoker can't usually tell if they're being ripped off or not. If you have a friend that is more experienced, bring him along with you to inspect it and see if he gives you the nod. Otherwise, buy a G and smoke a small bowl--If it doesn't get you 'out of this world' high, don't give him return business.

5. yuck dude. If you're a new smoker, just get some regs. You'll still get high I promise, and you'lll be able to get high alot more with 20 bucks worth of reg vs 1 freakin GRAM of "dank" anything.

6. #6 abnormldood, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
    I disagree. No matter how new you are to toking THC effects you in the same way. Dank will still get him more lifted in comparison to regs and therefore he will use much less at a time. On another note, dank also tends to have a much clearer high and doesn't give you the nasty burnout that regs are famous for. I started out smoking dank and I'm glad I did because it's a more enjoyable experience altogether(taste, smell, effect, etc).

Edit: The only time I buy regs is when I want to buy something cheap for edibles but I always water cure it first. I hate the taste of non-organically grown bud.. you should see how nasty the water looks afterward from the chemicals..*yuck*