Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price Guide to Exotics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burandino, Jun 16, 2009.

1. #1 burandino, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
    Strawberry Cough
    Average Price: $20 a gram
    [​IMG]
    According to the Dutch Passion Seed Co., which purports to sell marijuana seeds online, Strawberry Cough is highly valued as a medicinal herb. It is bred for its euphoric, anti-anxiety high, and users report a pleasant yet powerful experience.

2. #2 burandino, Jun 16, 2009
    Mass Skunk
    Average Price: $25 a gram
    [​IMG]
    The origins of this strain are unclear. One marijuana-related user forum says it hails from California in the late 1970s and is a hybrid of Afghani and Hawaiian buds. As the name would indicate, the strain reportedly boasts a foul odor.

3. #3 burandino, Jun 16, 2009
    Sour Diesel
    [​IMG]
    This strain, awarded the "Cannabis Cup" by High Times magazine in 2005, has a limey green hue and a crystal-like texture. When crumbled, it smells like a diesel fuel spill at a gas station.

4. #4 burandino, Jun 16, 2009
    OG Kush
    Average Price: $20 a gram
    [​IMG]
    A popular Southern California strain of Kush, OG is a marijuana breed that supposedly originated in the Afghani Kush region. Fans say it has a neon-green hue, dense buds and an intense effect requiring a long recovery period.

5. #5 burandino, Jun 16, 2009
    Chemdog
    [​IMG]
    Named one of High Times magazine's Top Ten Strains of 2006. Connoisseurs speculate that the big leafy strain, which has a tangy aroma, originated in Montana.​

6. Jack Herer
    [​IMG]
    This strain was named for Jack Herer, author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes: The Authoritative Historical Record of Cannabis and the Conspiracy Against Marijuana.

According to Sensi Seeds, a distributor of medical marijuana seeds, the buds are encrusted with crystals, lending the plant a sugar-frosted appearance.

7. Haze
    [​IMG]
    Haze is a Jamaican-born strain, according to fan sites. This tall, bushy plant has gold-tinged buds and narrow leaves. Although the buds are small, they are said to be extremely potent.

8. Granddaddy Purple
    Average Price: $30 a gram
    [​IMG]
    There is a potent, undeniable grape tinge to this plant' aroma, and a sweet grape taste that lingers subtly on the tongue. Granddaddy Purple's effects are enduring, with a smooth even feeling throughout. For an indica, her buzz is surprisingly alert and energetic rather than sedating. This is a good smoke for walking in the high meadows and swimming in the lake afterwards.

9. White Widow
    [​IMG]
    It has won the Cannabis Cup and is named for the abundance of trichomes, giving the plant a whitish tint. White Widow is a 100% Cannabis Sativa, while it can be easily confused by one of its counter strains White Rhino which is more of a Cannabis indica.

10. lol those prices are way off...

11. All though your work is pretty amazing and it surely took time, there is a main problem in making a Price Guide. This guy living in one place would pay 20$ a gram and another one would pay 50$.

Basically, your guide would be good for your area only.
    I still found interesting the different descriptions.

Farewell.

12. i'm just bored out of my mind and on ritalin. crappy combo lol

13. i smoked legit granddaddy purp, honestly the best stuff i have ever smoked (though ak47 was a close second)

14. those prices are pretty much what it is in Georgia and most of FLorida... the avg around these areas are $20-$25/gr.

15. i would kill myself before paying $20 a gram

16. Me too man. ALL purp nugs. I still think Diesel was the best, not by much though.

17. Yeah, $20/g for dank is pretty much standard here. :(