Price for quality bongs?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TravisH997, Aug 2, 2009.

1. So I'm looking into buying a bong for myself since I only have my homemades for right now. How cheap could I get a quality bong for that would last? I've lately taken a liking to US Tubes, how cheap do those run?

2. U.S. Tubes usually start at $200 for just the tube, then you gotta buy a downstem and a bowl (can range greatly in quality from $20 for each to $40 for a downstem and $200 for a slider). Then you probably wanna get an ashcatcher, which will run you $30 (for a cheap a/c with the bowl and carb built in) to $300. On average though if you do your research, you can find a nice a/c $100-200, a diffuser for $20-30, and a nice slider for $50 or so.

3. i just bought a 350 dollar wicked sands

4. I bought the US TUBES 50x9mm beaker for 280 bucks shipped to my house with bowl and diffy....it's amazing and I highly recommend it

5. Go to grasscity.com

Check out the EHLEs and then add a diffusor and a/c. Should be $200 or so after shipping.

6. Whered you buy from?

7. a site called BFG, they've jumped in price though from high demand, i think they're around 300-310 now

8. BitFreak Glass? How were you able to get a username and password?

9. email the owner, and he will ask if your 18. If you are, he will give you a username/password.

10. Thanks limes, helpin me once again

11. Wait, i can't find the owners email, where can I find that?

12. since when is ANY tube sold without a downstem or bowl? LOL