Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price for ounce of mids in NJ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iLL, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Heyy, im working on my spring break. making some money and thinking of spending it on an ounce..

I'm completely new to this. I've smoked before, but my boys always hook me up, I never actually go out and buy the shit myself.

Not looking for anything crazy either, no Purple Haze, White Rhino, all that high grade. Regular shit, but I don't want complete schwag either...

Can anybody give me an estimate? Definitely not looking to pay over $200..

2. I dunno about NJ, but in MI I can get an ounce of mids for like $120-150. Then again, if youre going to spend that much on weed get like a half ounce for the same price of better stuff

3. Also, dont assume your friends will just have an ounce on them, youll have to go find a good dealer to buy that much, and I would suggest purchasing an eighth from them first to see if theyll try to rip you off or something

4. I can get like an ounce of nice stuff for 203. That price is inflated cause all my contracts dried out.

5. I live in NJ, im 18 still in highschool, so i get all my goods from kids in school. best i can find is mids for 20-25 a g, and high grades for 30

6. Fuck retarded kids in high school.

30 for a g of weed. wtf.

I can't wait till they get out into the world and surprised that mids go for 10-15 and dank for 20. If i find amazing dank then ill buy in bulk and never have to pay 30. 15 a g at most for bulk dank.

Anyway. an o of some decent mids goes for about 175 in Sussex county nj. So try to shoot for 150. If you stumble upon some high mids with a good amount of hair and proper curing and smell then pay the 200 for it. It's better than reg. somewhat harsh mids.

7. Thanks everyone. Still want to know a FLAT OUT estimate. Im hearing 30 a g, 175 in Sussex, 203..So I guess i'll just leave it at $180 flat?

I'm in Bergen County btw.

I'm also not looking for anything really good that i can't handle. I'm new to this and dont do it frequently, but after the last experience i had, im about to.

8. you are going to pay 350+ for an O of mids in North Jersey. It seems as though i can't find anything but dank though, for 400+ lately- and thats in short supply :mad:

normally cant find ANYTHING ughhh

9. 350 for an o of mids???? i would quit smoking
    in ct i wouldnt pay more then 140 for an o of mids

10. i live in south jersey and pay 90-120 for an oz of mids. never payed more than 20 for a gram of some dank shit.

11. Dude I can get an oz of DANK for $250 in Northern Jersey. You might as well just buy a 1/2 oz for like $150 of some good shit.

12. I think you mean regs...
    mids goes from 150-250 depending on location and who you know

13. If this is true, i've never seen it. I'm always on the lookout to :( Can't find any and 4/20 is coming up..

14. The thing is, here in NJ, all i ever find is High Mids, but the price sucks. My friend told me he can get me a O of shit weed for $120, but if i want dank shit its like $400+ an O

15. That's pretty much how it is. I'm convinced that North Jersey has the worst prices in the nation when it comes to weed.

16. In michigan I can get a zip of reggos for $75, schwag for $50, no name dank for $300, exotics for 390-450. You just have to meet the right people. :smoking:

17. Wow this is pretty reidic... let me set the table straight for Bergen County...

$150 for keify, slightly crystallized, semi-brick mids
    $250 - Beasters
    $350 - Juicy Fruit
    $350 - Blueberry
    $375 - Jack Herer
    $400 - OG Kush
    $450 - Master Kush / Sour D

Of course these prices will be different depending upon how high up your dealer is in the ladder, but I would say those are the "typical" prices. Anybody charging you more than $30 for any of those prices in N. Jersey is getting their hustle in on you

Cheers

18. I live up in Sussex County and right now shit is bad in my town/area. Can't find anything BUT Orange Kush and the like. Sucks because I'm broke from Mountain Jam right now and I really can't afford the prices.

19. Ouch man you are getting ripped the fuck off. I'm in south jersey and I don't prices like that. If i did I would tell the dealer to go fuck himself.