Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price for an oz of Blue Cheese

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by canna-gal, May 18, 2016.

1. Hey guys,
    Im a fairly new smoker, I do smoke daily, but I only started over a month ago. My dealer has the strain Blue Cheese in stock and would sell me an oz for $180. Is this a relatively good price?? They are an old friend of mine so I dont think they would try to sell me some crappy shit and looking around at other places, it goes up to $300. Thoughts?

2. I used to get my oz for $240 a few years back, then I found this next guy who sells oz for $260-$300, although now I've just singed up with a dispensary and they're charging between $215-$280 most are between $220 no tax, and $280, getting an oz for $180 os a steel over here

3. Prices vary around the country. I'd say if it looks good, that's a good price.

4. Thats a steal.

Onions here are $220-$280

5. idk where u live but thats a good price here. I live in MA, if ur buying just one ounce at a time you can expect to pay at least 220 usually. you dont start getting deals until you are getting close to a lb.

6. A little more information like what state, and if you would consider the cannabis A++ Dank Grade or Mids if its dank then yea thats pretty good deal, I pay 200 an oz for Medical 20%+ THC from my dispensary. Mids are like 50$-100$ for an Oz but I also live in Washington where its legal. The strains usually dont play a part in prices unless your buying it from a reputable dispensary, because Street dealers can say what ever the fuck they want to call it dont mean Ill pay them more just because they MIGHT have AC Gold.