Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price For A Quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jun 7, 2013.

1. How much do u pay for a quarter? It is 7 grams,
    Correct? I live on the east coast if that matters...
    Any help appreciated

2. I pay between 90-100 but I'm in the midwest.

3. #3 Menchville, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013

What part of east coast if ya don't mind me asking?

I live in VA, so I am on the East Coast to.

This is what I pay.
    Quarter(7G): 
    Mids- $30
    No Named Dank: $75-90
    Example: [​IMG]

Name Strains: $90-100(Can go as high as 120 if you don't have a solid connection)
    Example: [​IMG]

I do not buy by the Quarter, but if I did....This is what I would be paying. Hope I helped, I can also give Half Prices/Full Prices/QP Prices/HP Prices and up to 1 LB if you are ever curios.
    :smoke:

4. 90 is average price for dank on the east cost.

5. I'm on the east coast and up north around PA, NY I've been paying $100 but it's not uncommon to see $110.

6. I pay 90 for straight up dank weed. The weed I get is straight fire haha thanks for the help guys

7. 80 for a q of dank I'm in ny 45 mins away from NYC halfs are also 145 such a weird number why not 140 or 150 lol

8. $90-100 for some nice bud. I'm in New Zealand so $70-80usd