Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price for a pound?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Angelo1122, Jan 31, 2011.

1. How much does a pound of some pretty good stuff cost? Wholesale? Retail?

2. Retail? Let me pop into Walmart and take a look..

..:rolleyes:

3. a friend of mine was getting them for 5g's.

4. #4 th3_chr0nic, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    Price of a pound is ENTIRELY about your connect. It's hard to even give an average.

And the dude above me.... $5,000?! That is an insane rip off. $1,250 a QP is expensive buying just a quap by itself.

5. i usually pay anywhere from 3500 to 4 grand, 4 grand being some dank shit, and qps for like 12,

6. 5000 for aaa
    4600 avg
    4200 regular outties
    3600 seedy shit

7. damn man, where do you live? those prices hurt

8. Northeast, it's absolutely garbage. I've been around the block and unless you're getting 5+ you won't see much of a breakdown. No commercial grows locally... a bunch of shit.

9. You can get a QP of mids for like 350

10. 1500 for a pound of awesome bud for me....gotta love canada.

11. Who the muff has just 5 grand laying around to spend on some dried plant matter albeit amazing plant matter.

12. You know whats hilarious? You just said that the price of a pound varies greatly between dealers, and you think $5000 for a pound is a lot, when in reality, prices vary between not only dealers, but locations, that may seem like a lot to you, but maybe in another area thats not a bad price.

Prices are different all over the place, if you went from California to New England, you'd think the value of the dollar dropped 100%.

13. :hello:
    i second this. never paid more that fifty bux for a quarter of straight up fire.

14. A pound of mexican goes for about 1100

15. im from the northeast too, vermont, the key to good prices here is getting in good with the frenchies from Quebec,

16. $5k is not unusual for dank in Chicago. I've seen it even a bit more than that during dry spells.

Then again I'm not shopping around for that kinda weight, so I've never really shopped around.

17. Seriously jealous. You pay at least the same for a quarter of some mids around here (maybe high mids if you're lucky).

18. The price range is so vast, it's impossible to give you an accurate value that pertains to your specific region. You didn't exactly give us a city or state to help give you a more specific answer either.

19. I used "dealer" instead of "region" for a reason. Obviously the price varies through region. I expected us to all at least be on that page. My point was, even beyond region, the price of a pound greatly fluctuates between dealers. Much more so than the "regional price" of say an ounce or something.
    "Tha Professor" said it pretty well right above me.

And I wasn't blindly insulting that blade's prices. The OP asked how much a pound costs. The other member said he knew a guy who got (as in more than once) them for $5,000. I guarantee the average price per pound in the US (although price fluctuates, there has to be an average right?) is less than $5k.

20. People will just buy a pound and have it last them most of the year, it's cheaper and way less of a hassle.