Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price checking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Is $70 for an o of really good mids a good deal?

2. Where I am, mids for that price is a great deal, but I absolutely hate smoking mids... the guys I go to always have high grade stuff which I buy a few grams at a time.

3. Shit some people pay more for brick reggie an ounce. So duffs a good deal :hello:

4. I pay like 60 for a quarter of mids.... Are u kidding? 70 for an O is a legit steal. Buy a few zips and make canaoil

5. $60 a Q of mids where the hell do you live?

6. Florida... Thats what it costs. Mids are 10/g and dank is 20/g

7. Yeah that's a pretty good deal, I'd buy one. In my whole smoking career, I've yet to encounter 'mids' or anything sold as 'mids', just 'low grade dank', which is still a step above mids.

it'd be interesting to try them out and experience the high

8. This isn't Progressive..

9. He's not trying to name his price...:cool:

10. That's what I pay on a half of mids here. I'd go for it.

11. Nobody can tell you if its a good deal or not unless we know what area you're in.
    Prices vary a lot state to state or province to province.

Also, "mids" can sometimes be a dangerous word when buying bud, because one mans mids is another's shwag.
    ..Its all relative.