Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price check

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Breh, Mar 1, 2009.

1. I usually only buy 20's, so I don't usually ask my dealer to bring his scale or anything as I know how much there should be in the bag. However, I'm looking forward to buying a quarter ounce as spring break's coming up and I'll be smoking alot more than I usually do. I'll also put some of the quarter towards making some THC pills for 420 and my trip to Germany during the summer (airport security shouldn't be able to catch it...).

So, just making sure I have the prices right. A quarter ounce of mids (7 grams) is $35-$40 right? That averages to about $5-$6/gram. I'll make sure to have my dealer bring a scale, but am I good on the price? Should I be paying him more or less; or is the price range I provided fine? Thanks in advance.

2. how do you expect to make them using some of the quarter? and how the hell is it gonna last till summer?

3. #3 Breh, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009

THC pills will last basically forever. You don't need too much bud to make 'em either.

EDIT: I'll probably use 4 grams for pills, and 3 grams to smoke. I'll also probably be trippin' on some shrooms for the first time during spring break. :3

EDIT2: Maybe I'll buy a half ounce instead. Half ounce (14 grams) of mids is $60?

4. Bump.

5. I would just buy 1/4. Make them pills and smoke the rest. So you will have the pills and shrooms for april break. And as far as your trip to germany, i would just wait until that time comes. Summer is still awhile away. Just buy the weed for germany trip later on in the year.

And those prices are about right, obviously depends on where you are, 1/4 of mids is alittle more than that here where I am. But its about right.

6. im in ky and i pay 3 bucks a gram
    or i can get an ounce for 90 right now unless my dude runs out thens it just an adventure to get bud bleck.

7. On Friday it was
    Regs:80 an Oz
    HG: 160 half Oz

Prices flucuated about $10 bucks either way depending on dealer

8. if i were u id get 1/4 of dank or 1/2 of mids, thats just me tho

9. Wow that sounds really cheap..

10. you are like the stock broker of weed. what are prices on bud right now in maryland its 8:24 p.m

11. I lol'd.

Baked as fuck. Now I'm out of bud though. D: