Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price check

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blitzerdog, Feb 20, 2009.

1. If I bought an eighth for 50, how much do you think He should charge me for a quarter or half ounce.I was thinking 80 for the Quarter and 140 for the half.

2. ya around that

3. for mids? for high mids or fire i wouldnt pay over 60 for the half and not over 110 for the oz.

4. I think your misunderstood unless you know someone who is hokoing you up alittle b/c an O of fire would cost more than 110. At least around here it does

5. im in florida so fire is plentiful. everyone just grows in they backyard and when there so much supply the demand is low and the price goes down.

6. you all serious? i pay 20 for a gram or even less than a gram.
    yeah... it sucks. and the weed isnt phenomenal or anything either. just mids/high mids
    :(

7. #7 blitzerdog, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009