Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price check?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nade186, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Is 60$ too much for a gram of wax...I heard its really good but never tried it..just curious?

**LEGIT TOKER**

2. For me I think that is quite cheap. My dealer got me $100 for a gram due to a quarter of dank is being used to make he wax. Whatever you got is a great deal.

3. wax varies a lot where i am in the dispensaries. a gram is anywhere from $20 to $75. 75 being some dank ass wax

4. Damn, I need to live where you are at took get some good prices.

5. I've never heard of someone paying so much. I get a gram of some chronic wax for $25, and i'd imagine most people pay no more than $35.

6. My friend sells me bho for 7€ a gram when he makes a batch lol

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 EvilTaco, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    Wax is just starting to sort of really get out there in most countries, and really even starting to be mass produced. I cant even get wax down here in Georgia. Id imagine people are paying all sorts of prices. But in the OP you said $60/G others are saying $25-30.
    Unless its the best shit ever, dont do it.

8. Well I'm new to the whole wax and vape thing. So I'm barely getting into it. But it did sdem kinda much for a gram. I heard it lasts for awhile tho depending on how u smoke it..I'm just trying to get and idea..good looking on the feed back tho.

**LEGIT TOKER**

9. uh feels kinda pricey to me i personally don't have a place to buy wax so im not to sure but if some one made that offer i would probably turn them down

10. Daaaamn in cali you can get dank wax for 20 to 30 a g

11. dude just get a quarter of bud lol

12. Depends where youre at op , but in Cali i can get some kill wax for $30 a g all the way to about $60 a g

13. I'm in Chicago and its hard as hell to come across oil or wax. That's probably why it's pricey but I'm still shopping around for a decent price

**LEGIT TOKER**

14. You wont find a decent price on wax in the midwest

60 is average

15. hes probably getting it for like 45

16. Cincinnati your looking at 30-45 a g.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. $60 seems like a decent price in Chicago... I'd take it