Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price check

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tee Baked, Mar 28, 2012.

1. How much should i be paying for 4grams of some dank bubba kush?

2. Where you from? Bunch of threads on this, search for a decently recent one and find your area.

Grabbing an eighth would be more common then 4gs.

Name doesn't effect the price. Plus I doubt its gonna be Bubba Kush.

3. I would be paying $40 but that's around my area.

Welcome to GC, Tee Baked! :wave:

4. Ohh alrite damn im paying $60 for 4grams and im in florida, guess i gotta watch my prices now, still kinda new to smoking like my 2nd month now

5. It really depends on your area. If you are paying $20 a gram, $60 for an eighth is a very fair price considering my grams are $10. :D

You can hit up this site to see what others around you are paying, as well. Price of Weed (dot) com

6. I would pay around $30-40 but it might be more expensive in some areas.

7. In paying fifty to sixty an eighth in Ohio shit is pricey

8. I would go nuts if I was living in a non-medical MMJ state ;)

9. 40 50 60

ive eeven heard 90 but that was in hawaii.get what you can stay high newbie whatever the cost

10. 35-40 in cali for a 4gram eighth

11. picking up right meow well delivery umm 60 for an eight of raspberry kush and a g of green crack . hopefully its bomb for the price. but then again what you gonna do not alot of people delivering at midnight

12. Man 4gs for me is 60$ =( Shit sucks man lol But yeah no more than 60 unless that is your LAST resort then I would say 70$ tops and it better be bomb.

13. Crazy shit grow your own for a dollar a gram.. if that.

14. Mine goes for about $50