Price check. Unsure on price.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TexasCudi, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hey fellas Im looking to invest into some quality glass and wanted to start off with a Toro.. Being that Toro's arent abundant at my local head shops i dont have a reference price, so im not sure if the shop is just taxing the hell out of it or what. Price sounds about right, but being that they're on the wealthy side of town it doesnt hurt to ask..

Here she is.. 13/7 fixed stem, i love the worked section. looks sick! Price:895
    sorry for crappy iphone pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That price is way out of line. A 7/13 with a worked dome should never be more than 750, but even that is on the high end of things. I just paid 450 for an unworked circ/circ and I have a friend who just got a worked 7/13 for 700.

3. Agreed. That price is quite outrageous even for a toro

4. That is a pretty wild price.

5. If they do haggling, I'd try and cop it for $750 otherwise go somewhere else, because the work on that dome is beautiful and it is after all a fantastic piece

6. if theyre charging anything over 750 and they wont work the price down then i would spend that money elsewhere...or just buy a sovereignty

7. Alright im gonna try and get them down as close to 750 as i can. Ill pass if they dont want to work with me. Appreciate the help fellas

8. If you get that post a milk vid thats a dope piece bro

9. Most definitely will do bro!

10. If i had the money to drop on a toro i'd get one like that.. that really is a work of art.. i love the toro labels