Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price Check Aisle Pot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FloridaGuy, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Hey guys. A few questions.

How much would an OZ of regs cost in your area?
    How much would an OZ of Arizona cost in your area?
    How much would an OZ of some blaze cost in your area, specifically SE USA?

Thanks in advance.

2. a zip of regs is usually around 100 or so, depending on quality
    I dunno what "Arizona" is, but I'm guessing its something like beasters, which is between 190-220 an oz
    Named strains go for about 500-600 an oz for most people(ridiculous i know)
    AL here by the way

3. regs go anywhere from 100-140 here for an ounce

don't know what arizona is....

and i have never seen any fire with my own eyes ever. only pics on the internet. so i don't know about the pricing for my area.

eastern tennessee is where i am located.

4. Use the search button. Theres a bunch of threads for this already.

5. Thanks to all responders.

A zip of regs for $100+? This is where I am being troubled because as recent as two years ago in Central Florida I was seeing QPs go for $150-200. Is that unheard of now?

@ SaveFerris: I was just trying to get more recent prices for SE USA in specific. I have searched and some threads were older than I liked. I appreciate your input though, the search button is indeed very useful.

Thanks again guys!

6. In Phoenix these are the prices I've seen.

The regs here are pretty much decent compared to anywhere else.You can get them for 60 an OZ from the right person.I also know a pound of regs is around 400.

Dank is 50-60 1/8th,not too sure about ounces.

7. $60 a zip and $400 a brick? Damn!

Thanks for info

8. 1/8 of good regs is around 45 (normally more indica high)
    1/8 of some pretty darn good stuff is 65
    a quad of some dank is 145 (when two people go in on 1/2 together)

Those are really the only prices I have dealt with/heard of. Named 1/8ths of dank are 80 or more.

Prices here aren't too bad I guess, though I know some good ppl. Despite, that, I still said screw it, I'm growin. I just can't rationalize paying for something I can do myself (considering I'm a broke student).

9. I hope your signature is more believable than your post.

Those prices SUCK!!!!

10. Shit, Where in AL are you?
    That's not close to what some of my buddies down there pay.

11. bro...dank is ALL over knoxville...:wave:

12. An o of some regs are $90-$100$
    Dank costs $350-$400

13. Comparatively, yes, they blow; but it's the average around here. Don't need to get on my balls for it.

14. he said 400 a pound= 800 a brick = i dont think so mate

15. It all depends on who your getting it from i get mine for 80 dollars on the oz;] regs and 220 for the Good stuff but my best i gotta buy by the dub;[ so i usually just go by oz of regs haha

16. I'm in north al, are your friends closer to the coast? It's a LOT cheaper down there, that's where I grew up

17. Texas

20/g strains/dank

40/ounce reggie/schwag

18. Here in south florida an OZ of regs is 60, 'zona is about 80, and crip/dro/dankness is about 100:smoking:

19. That sucks you live in FL, the worst state in the USA for a stoner to live.

20. :( Why did you have to remind me! :p