Prey

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by weedkilla, May 12, 2017.

1. anyone got this yet.

Ive bought it will arrive 2moro, see how it goes...

2. Yea man, I'm like 3/4hrs in. .
    Smoke some paranoia inducing sativa and feel your heart rate rise. .
    The enemy although not scary or disgusting in appearance makes me jump and panic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. like alien isolation

4. I've played a good bit

Quite a good game, a bit buggy but most of that will hopefully get fixed. There are so many ways to play it though... i had to start over after like 25 hours because i was being irresponsible with my neuromods lol

5. it feels similar to dishonoured?

6. In a sense.

It's made by the same team. It is like a Dishonored/Bioshock/Systemshock/Deus Ex child....

you can get skills that change how it feels, on my current one i focused on quick movement so rather than slinking in the shadows i come in fast and strike hard more like Doom... the shotgun is my best friend lol

It is much more difficult than Dishonored was though, i smashed my first run through dishonored in like 9 hours and it didnt pose as much of a challenge as more so just being cool in that you have total control in how you play... Prey has the total control aspect with a much higher gauge of difficulty. I didnt get very far in Dishonored 2 though and ive read that was a bit harder.

7. cheers I like deus ex also so that's cool..not so keen on bioshock, like the scifi space vibe also though was into dead space to..