Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prevent your clothes (in the closet) from smelling like weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by spaceCake420, May 29, 2019.

1. Hello,

I currently have a small room in my apartment that I use as my smoking room. I want to start smoking in my living room instead, but I see one problem:
    • My living room is connected to my bedroom
    • My clothes in my bedroom closet are going to smell like weed
    • I'm going to smell like weed at work even though I haven't smoked before work.
    How do you guys solve this problem?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You dont know it now but you smoke weed, you smell like weed. That simple
    You just cant smell it. But to those that dont smoke do.

3. Take a couple coffee cans, punch holes in the sides and tops, fill with charcoal briquettes and place them in the bottom of closet and that will help eliminate the odor.

4. Don't rub weed all over yourself and you'll be fine. I grow and smoke in my house and don't smell like weed when I leave.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. smoke outside...

6. Chief in the bathroom like u taking a shit or before you take a shower

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Never had a problem with it. Just keep your hygiene straight and you're all good.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1