Prevent resin from getting on your fingers

Discussion in 'General' started by Sa Smoked Sa, Nov 19, 2008.

1. I just thought of an idea on how to prevent resin from getting all over your fingers. Go to dollar general and buy some of those thin plastic gloves for a 1$. I hate having resin all over my thumb and index finger after smoking a spliff or a blunt :eek:

One day while I was tokin I said to myself " What if there was some kind of thing that where you wouldn't have resin all over your fingers when killing your spliff......GLOVES!":D

Just a solution to all your resiny problems:smoke:

2. yea so now you'll be known as the creep that wears gloves when he smokes weed

then all your friends will stop calling you
    and you will fail at life

not a good idea to me

3. probably a good idea for cleaning but just for smokin... nah but to each their own

4. Not around friend's but when you toke alone( which isn't very fun) and your buddies are all doing something else. I don't know man it was just a thought.

5. *picks resin from nails with teeth*

6. Damn your friends must be assholes.

I mean, I dont want to wear gloves either, but who gives a crap if your friend does?

7. rubbing shaving cream on fingers removes resin easily and quickly.

8. *licks resin with tongue*

9. You might as well get those lil finger condoms secretaries use to flip pages, its just as strange.

I dont think I ever get resin on my fingers from smoking, only when jamming down, for that a pen works great.

10. [​IMG]
    Stop that.

That idea's just silly.

11. Haha i feel you dude. After smoking 2 blunt and 4 joints in like 5 hours, I looked at my thumb and index finger and they were fucking like orange and reeked of bud hahaha

12. that sounds dumb